Modernize your campus + keep teachers + students face-to-face.
The hybrid campus improves engagement and brings teachers and students together no matter where they are. Group collaboration solutions include interactive and virtual classrooms, lecture capture systems, and platforms including Barco, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex Meetings and Teams, and Zoom Rooms.
Collaboration Integrator Software
- Connect your teachers + students from anywhere at any time
- Experience greater engagement
- Share materials in real time
- Integrate classroom systems with desktop, laptop + mobile devices
Touchless Meeting Control
- Automate meetings + simplify user experience
- Launch + control meetings from mobile devices with cloud solutions, or voice control with Alexa for Business or Webex
Occupancy Monitoring + Social distancing
- Track space availability with scheduling apps + occupancy sensors
Enhanced User Experience
- Manage online classes anywhere with cloud-based applications
- Get alerts to issues in your AV/UC estate before they impact end users
- Improve the educational experience with advanced projection solutions
- Simplify with control systems, room scheduling + cloud management
- Upgrade facilities with audio, speakers, microphones, cameras, conferencing + recording
- Insure reliability with cabling + connectivity
- Expand connection capabilities with wireless collaboration solutions
Digital Signage + Videowalls
- Interactive displays provide students with essential information
- Provide entertainment in lobbies + social gathering areas
- Transform + brand areas with videowalls
- Reduce physical interactions with virtual tablets
School Sound Systems + Auditorium AV
- Stay connected with building-wide communication + alerts
- Provide an enhanced experience with state-of the-art theater systems
Stadium Solutions + Signage
- Outfit your largest, most complex space with networked audio, video, + digital signage
- Ensure that every audience member can see, hear, + feel the live experience
United Way of Greater Cincinnati needed audio and video conferencing upgrades and system installations. We began the transformation of these spaces in 2020, continued work in 2021, and have future work projected in 2022.
Our customers look to us to make technology work for them, so we will never stop working until it does.
Connect with the Newt team today!